Friday, January 29, 2010

Pound Sterling Dollar Analysis

Hello forex traders,

I haven't receive any good forex signal yet from both of the pairs I like most, which are Pound Sterling Dollar and Euro Dollar. At this time, forex traders who trade mostly the same time frame like I do (4hour time frame) could sit back and relax and have a little rest on their sit.

It is almost weekend and I'd love to post my view on the current forex - Pound Sterling Dollar pair for today.

POUND STERLING DOLLAR CHART:


What I see on Pound Sterling Dollar right now is actually price bounces up and down creating a channel (blue box I've drawn on the chart) and this creates a consolidation. So in the meantime, I would say trading this pair is quite risky. My choice is to stay away from Pound Sterling Dollar for awhile, however still being alert to any signal coming to both Euro Dollar and Pound Sterling Dollar pair.

No comments: