Thursday, February 11, 2010

Euro Dollar Trade

First Euro Dollar Forex Trade on February.

Euro Dollar pair had caught my eye on this setup. I have been waiting for 11 days for it and there, we have caught some pips. It was shaky trade but in the end made a couple of pips. Waited for the breakout to the bottom and Euro Dollar went to my favour.

I considerate this trade was a triple top trade, and if you zoom into 1 hour timeframe you could see it much more clearer. Price went up there and goes stagnant when it reaches 1.3800. And it is actually now ranging between 1.3800-1.3700. I'd like to post 1hour and 4hour timeframe forex chart for my Euro Dollar pair for us to see. A picture tells a thousand words.

Chart:



Pound Sterling Dollar pair:
On the other pair I trade, which is Pound Sterling Dollar, haven't given me any signal to take any trade. Therefore there is no reason for me to get an eye on Pound Sterling Dollar forex pair during this time.

As a conclusion of this post, there will be chances given by the market and you have to take them when all the criteria are met. Your experience, skills and mental are always in use whenever you wanted to take trade(s). Remember, practice makes perfect. Do your homework, rehearse your mental behaviour, and apply them on the forex market. Remember there is no easy money on this forex market, you have to master the skills and as time passes by, trading will be fun!

4 comments:

Adit's Blog said...

experts in the field of forex y?

What do you see for the nation's economy Indonesia?

Mairza said...

Hello Adit,
I've traded the forex market for several years now. I majorly trade on pairs know which are Euro Dollar and Pound Sterling Dollar. I cannot consider myself an expert because there are still lots of people out there that knows how to trade better than me.

I trade the forex market mechanically, consequently, I do not have a wide knowledge of fundies. As for your question I am sorry I cannot answer it unless they are mechanical question.

Mairza said...

I've tried to find a broker that feeds US Dollar against Indonesian Rupiah to get a related answer for you, nevertheless I couldn't find a broker which does.

Anonymous said...

Getting a topaz ring as links london jewellery jewelry gifts from better-half is no lower than an awesome joy. discount links of london bracelets Many ladies do admire such jewelry sparkling through charms links of london their fingers. If you may get to own one as gift, links of london silver watches you will definitely appreciate such beauty and elegance for high class cheap links of london necklaces type of jewelry. Those who know what the actual worth of gemstones will links london pendants certainly love to have one added into their collection.