Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trading Environment

Hello Forex Traders,

There wasn't any perfect opportunity I've waited to show up on the last forex trading session on 4hour time frame. There were however quite a significant moves on the market, though there weren't any complete formation for my trading style to take part on both Euro Dollar and Pound Sterling Dollar pairs.

Therefore here on this post I would like to show how trading environment look alike. Me myself I trade forex market on my mobile phone or on my laptop I am using now. Mobile trading is so flexible that we can trade anywhere and anytime as long as we are connected to internet and have a compatible software to support the program.

Here are some pictures I wanted to show about city life trading environment:








No comments: